Google Cloud Integration
VM Scaler integrates with your Google Cloud Platform account using Service Accounts. Follow the below steps to integrate GCP.
- Navigate to the Google Cloud credentials page for the Google Cloud project where you would like to setup the VM Scaler integration.
- Click Create credentials and then select Service account key.
- In the *Service account_ dropdown, select New service account.
- Input a name for the service account.
- For Role, select a Role that grants permissions based on the services VM Scaler will be using. See Permissions for Services for a breakdown of the necessary permissions. Depending on the GCP services you require, you may need to create a new Role.
- Select JSON as the key type, and click Create. Take note where this file is saved, as it is needed to complete the integration.
- Navigate to the VM Scaler Integrations tab.
- Click Add Integration
- Input a unique name for your integration.
- For Source, select GCP.
- Select Choose File and pick the JSON key downloaded earlier.
- Click Create.
Permissions for Services
Managed Instance Group